Wed, 22 March 2017
That is not a catchy headline designed to get your attention. A 14-year-old child narrowly escaped death when he unknowingly triggered a cyanide bomb near his home. The boy's dog was not so lucky.
I'll give you the whole story today on the show, but the perhaps the biggest "screw you" from the government came in the aftermath of the incident. No one has bothered to apologize or even assist this boy and his family with the exposure. Imagine the outrage by these same government agencies and politicians if a private company had exposed a citizen to this level of deadly poison.